Controller – Who is responsible for data processing?
Registered Office: Calle Valencia 342, Principal 1ª. 08009 Barcelona, Spain
Tax affiliation number: 081121963906
Phone: +34 613 00 17 59
Contact: Gaudys Galea
Tax ID number: X4285429T
Domain name: barceloninesonline.com
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, at the time of payment, we may transmit to Klarna during the checkout process your personal data included in the contact form and order details, so that Klarna can assess whether you qualify for access to its payment methods and to adapt these payment methods to your profile. Your personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the http://política de privacidad de Klarna.”
Purposes – For what purposes do we process your data?
In this space, the USER will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relations between the USER and us as responsible for this website. As a USER, it is important that you know these terms before continuing your navigation. Gaudys Galea, as responsible for this website, assumes the commitment to process the information of our USERS and clients with full guarantees and to comply with the national and European requirements that regulate the collection and use of the personal data of our users. This website, therefore, strictly complies with the RGPD (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 on data protection) and the LSSI-CE Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce.
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services through the Platform, as well as the corresponding invoicing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Barcelonines, by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his consent.
- Compliance with legally established obligations, as well as verification of compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, in Barcelonines we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, the user declares to have the consent of these and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Barcelonines from any liability in this regard.
- However, Barcelonines may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimation – What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with legal obligations applicable to Barcelonines.
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
Barcelonines will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as they do not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
Recipients – To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to Barcelonines, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services. Barcelonines, has signed the corresponding contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Barcelonines, in order to ensure that these suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation. Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services. Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by current legislation.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and Barcelonines servers.
- Encryption of information on Barcelonines’ own servers.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Barcelonines has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with Barcelonines’ commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Barcelonines is processing personal data concerning you. You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Barcelonines will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You may also exercise your right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact email@example.com Finally, we inform you that you can address to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our Política de Cookies